Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Princess

    Anna is becoming more and more beautiful every day, both inside and out. She is becoming such an amazing little lady and it is pure joy watching her grow. I remember that it wasn't too long ago that we had to beg her to smile and to pose and even then she would only produce those forced and unnatural images. But this time she simply climbed up onto the chair and "lounged." With her natural beauty, though, it will be my goal to show and to teach her that true beauty ought to lie within her heart.


2 comments:

  1. What a pose!! She is precious. Takes after her father a big ham! I love this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture brian! ;)
    i ran into your mom few months back at walmart! took me back to tbs days!
    blessings,
    heather

    ReplyDelete