Friday, November 5, 2010

My Amazin' Asian

   Amber has been working at a local Picture People photography studio for the past couple of months and though there is little room for photographic creativity there she has developed in so many ways in her photographic ability since being there. Below are a few images that she created while taking pictures of a good friend of ours at the Union Station in Kansas City. It is so awesome getting to see her express herself through things that she is passionate about. For the past 5 years she has given herself over to staying at home to raise our children, sacrificing doing the things that she really enjoys doing, and for that I owe her a lifetime of gratitude. It also makes it so much more valuable to me when she is given the opportunity to create something like what you will see below. I love you Amber Rich! You are truly my amazin' Asian :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment