Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thomas the Tooth Brush!

       Micaiah fights us "tooth" and nail every night when attempting to brush his teeth, to the point that his teeth starting turning yellow just below his gums. He would let us brush the front part of his teeth but trying to get to his molars was virtually impossible. The other night when grocery shopping my eye's fell upon this battery operated Thomas the Train tooth brush and I thought I would give it a try. The tip of the brush spins and the brush head is way too big for his mouth so I wasn't sure if he was even going to like it but I thought that it would be worth a try. Well, as you can see from the photo, he loves it. He actually gets excited when it is time to brush his teeth. He also does his own brushing once I have finished. Now he likes brushing his teeth and I have the peace of mind knowing that his teeth are getting the cleaning that they need.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment